Monday, March 30, 2009

Most of the morning


So he says he's sorry, "I didn't mean to do that". Still I ended up for most of the morning locked in a closet. I personally thing he did it on purpose. I mean he always notices where I am, I am sure he saw me dive into that closet chasing imaginary creatures! So I sit for a few in the dark, I can still see things but not real well. So anyway, Its not a panic like when he forgets to feed me in the morning, but I was beginning to get a bit scared that I would be in the dark for a bit. Well thank god for my other human the female here. She noticed I wasn't running around being goofy like I normally do, she started looking for me and finally put 2+2 together and opened the closet for me. Yea, us cats know mathematics. If I see 12 squirrels, and I knock off one, there are still 11 kills standing, duh!

So I'm just gonna ignore this Pirate guy for a while .

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep

    visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is about
    air shox,nike air force

    and UGG.welcome to visit.

    ReplyDelete