Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Friends

Now this is really cool! You know about the move-out, subsequent move-in and all the dilemma the human is going through these past few months. Well in the information age of today I have "met" these great new friends, Vinny and Matt. They co-own the human that my human talks to a lot. Matt is the one that looks a lot like me. I tried to "introduce" Neo to them but he's so stuck on himself he really didn't give them the time of day. Well all I can say is "your loss, Neo". These are 2 of the coolest cats I have met in a long long time. I mean it like, they "follow" each other around and play together night and day. I am a bit envious of their friendship. So anyhow, I just thought I would let you, my readers, (all 3 of you) know that making friends on line is not a totally bad thing. It can even lead to better things down the road.
I did almost forget, my human is doing just fine, I don't know what he made all the fuss about. Things are great here as I see it, bills are paid, there's always a good bag of cereal for me and Neo, and the human even has another intelligent one to talk with, when his off-spring human hangs around.

1 comment: