Monday, May 18, 2009

OMG birds!

Man there's a bird back behind the building making a awful racket. Just keeps screaming, ma, ma, ma, ma,ma, etc,etc. Just driving me nuts. You know I am not like the cartoon character Sylvester. What a stigma that cartoon has created. Cats dumb as rocks that treat birds as little more than a snack, and then there's the way Sylvester blunders every opportunity he gets to nab that little bird. Birds are just annoying. They never shut up and when they fly they shit on everything. They really don't have a lot of taste. Its sorta like chicken, just not as good. So anyway I just hunt them for the sport of hunting and to shut the little dunces up. The only birds that I really hate are those dive bombing "cat" birds. I mean those things scare me, I have seen some birds just dumb enough to stab their beaks into a tree, and it looks like it would hurt if that tree where me.

Well anyhow, the point is I don't hunt birds for hunger or food. They just annoy the daylights out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment