Tuesday, May 26, 2009

puzzled


As you can see I am a bit puzzled. The little human goes away for the weekend, and I miss her. She really doesn't know how to be with cats, but I give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't like being carried around like a doll, but it makes her happy so I live with it. When she goes away though, I get her bed, all to myself and its a comfy one too.
I'm telling you; these humans don't know how to be man, they all get big comfy beds, and me? I get a closet or the blanket on the floor. Well at least the pretty female put a blanket on the floor for me. Pirate just says find a place and then yells at me if I end up on the table. You tell me, I think he's crazy and confused. And get this, the table isn't even as comfy as the floor, even without the blanket!

So I guess its a good/bad thing, I miss her, don't need to deal with her hugging me and stuff and, I get her bed.

1 comment:

  1. Aries may want to check in with Dennis

    http://dennisohdennis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete