Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time Away

Neo chimming in again- both me and Aries contribute to this post.

This is so cool, the human has been out for the last few nights.   Aries and I are having a great time. We do the play fight thing every night he is gone and don't have to deal with him shouting at us or getting upset with the 2 of us. Its great, I jump on his desk, usually he hollers shouts and even chases me around, now hehehehe, he's not even here, I am laffin my kitty fur off. Now Aries knows the woman he is spending his time with, always referred to her as "the pretty female" he tells me he didn't understand what went on with her and the human. Aries tells me he thought it was all a big misunderstanding. They got along fine when he first got here, things just seem to go south after a little time, like about a year. I know and Aries will concur on this that they were made for each other and the human seems so much happier now the pretty female is back in his life. Well anyhow... as long as we don't trash the place too much; he'll never be the wiser of our carrying on and going crazy. He stops in mid morning most of the time, puts some food and water down for me and Aries and then what he does is up to him, I'm happy, Aries is happy and that is all that counts, we are the most important ones here. Well we were just taking a small break on the running and chasing, wanted to post for our friends, gotta go now, he's after me again.... You'll never get me Aries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment