Tuesday, October 19, 2010

blurbs

I am one to think, once a month is plenty of posting in this electronic "journal." So, here I am again; food is ok, sleeping quarters, adequate,  so I don't have alot to complain about. Well the company I keep leaves a bit to be desired. Aries, what an ass, and the Pirate guy.... geeeze, don't I get a break?
Well, I know they mean well, but so socially inept and oblivious to the obvious. Was looking around the web, maybe find a network buddy that inspires me a little better than these two imbeciles. Came across this page: http://makemepurr.org, was entertaining at first, but got sorta boring. Hot pussies day after day (I'm a cat, give me a break). So anyway, I did stumble across a site, Http://catnip.com, Lots of cool cats and pussies (oh come on; get your mind out of the gutter, I'm a cat)
Well, gotta run, Aries is wanting to play his fighting games again. I pretend to be afraid, but honestly, I could really give this guy a beating, I just go with the flow.

catch ya on the nip side (I'm gonna go get high)
Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment