Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meows and Grunts

Neo: Man you see that
Aries: Yea, damn squirrel again.
Neo: Yea this is bull shit, Man, that's supposed to be our space; It's your fault we can't be out there now, with you jumping off that one day, man... what the hell were you thinkin?
Aries: You know how it gets man, that one real cute pussy was meowin, then that dog... startled me I just jumped, couldn't help it.
Neo: Well... yea, I can see that, she is a sight to see, so any way what we gonna do about this glass door?
Aries: Not much we really can do, pound on it and hope to scare him off.
Neo: Damn squirrel, he'll get his some time soon, I say we go mess with human, you keep running around, I'll keep working on tripping him on his way to the kitchen, We'll get him eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment