Thursday, June 04, 2009

dues

Earned my keep today; While the "repair guy" was here today I had to stand watch to protect the pretty female. I mean I don't know who's comin and goin in the place here. So I set myself, in attack mode as he "fixes" the kitchen growler. Man I tell ya, it was nice not having to hear that creature for a couple of weeks, so he fixed the wall plug- thing too, didn't let him out of my sights then either.
So every thing seems ok so far, he came he left and the stuff he worked on works so I decided not to decapitate him like I do with the squirrels and mice. He comes and goes, and does what he says he's here to do, I'll just make a little check mark by his name in the allow column. [Repair guy- allow]

Well getting hungry and need to play with that mouse toy of mine too, later on

No comments:

Post a Comment