Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cute continued

Now can we stop with the cuteness thing here. Jeeze, I mean I have never seen such a ham. And he does this all the time. I'm glad the pic cut off his one eye, lol this is just getting so bad. When ever the human, Pirate sits down, there's Neo, "see how cute I am??" Well Pirate is telling me now if I showed up once in a while he would pet me too. So ok, I'm half the problem with this being ignored thing but I am bit miffed at the "I'm so cute" ways of Neo. Sure he is a good friend, just didn't think I would have to share my human with him too.

Neo was telling me the other day he was chosen to watch and own the human Pirate and all his stuff a couple years before I was; so I do have to give him that. I now can see, we avoid the court dealings with custody, and just call it shared Humaning (stuff included). I can do this, its just that darn Neo, he's just too cute, god.... who'd of thought I would be jealous of cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment