Sunday, August 09, 2009

Get off my porch


Question 1 would be "what the **** is this meat on legs doing on MY porch? and question #2 is how come he rail walks and the human doesn't seem to care? These little rodents boil my bottom some times. If not for this darn glass door I would be eating right about now.
Well anyway, screw the little rodent, I was just noticing how much peace there is here now the the Pretty female and her look alike have left. The young one, (look alike) was disappointed that I was growing up and the Pretty female was always shouting about something. Thinking about the time the little female was saying "Aries is getting to big, can we get another kitten?" I mean all kittens become cats, is this not included in the circle of life? If you get a kitten then what to do with me? Am I just chopped squirrel meat now? And the Pretty one always shouting. If it wasn't this it was that, and if it wasn't that it was this. Made it sort of hard to get close to Pirate. Now they are gone, Pirate seems calm, at peace with himself. And now I can concentrate on the important tasks like getting this damned rodent off my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment