Friday, August 14, 2009

Neo part 2

Ok, getting tired of this mess. I know I have been cruel and mean to Neo. But man I am totally justified here. No warning, no discussion, and now I have to share all my stuff with another cat. I hate the way he keeps brushing up against MY stuff. I mean things can't have 2 owners! Especially my human, well ok I did share him with another human for a while. But I did let Neo stand near me today. We even touched faces. No more hissing and standing my tail on end. I think its time I called a truce. Neo is here, apparently to stay. I just can't stand how unfair this is, I mean this is all MY stuff. Guess I'm just gonna have to keep my eyes on him and then know the 'things' I need to reclaim.
I guess its true when they say cats make good friends. I suppose I shouldn't have made such a big deal about the move in. We will learn to like each other; it will just take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment