Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Human's version


now I had a funny feeling someone was watching me. You know that bizarre, strange feeling? I mean I am just sitting here in bed, not much happening, listening to some music, but that feeling.... Thought for a sec it was maybe the music, you know how certain songs come on the radio that actually "make" you feel.... na, couldn't be that I listen to this tune all the time and never before... I generally hang to the center of the bed, but do favor the left side, I take a look to the other side of the bed, and wouldn't you know it, I was being watched. With a look that was seeing right through me, as if gazing into my feelings, my soul if you will. There is something very strange and eerie about this particular cat.   Its like this cat was born to be my cat, of the littler he was born to, I had to choose another kitten, as he was already 'called', then I ended up with this white one, I had to adopt him out as I couldn't have pets in the place I moved to, then I get him back. As if it is this cats destiny to be with me. There just seems to be some bond, unknown in nature, between this cat and myself. One of those "unexplained phenomenon". He knows me and I know him, as if we have met before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment