Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Neo this blog needs a jump start

Neo here again. Man I am telling you, Aries doesn't get alot of action on this blog. He's got 1 follower and gets random hits every few days on here. Well then, I don't have any followers, and guess I could get some of my friends to look in to our blog... So I guess I share Aries failure, but you know worse things could be happening. Like being deprived of sleep or snacks or worse than that, deprived of cat nip. Really though us cats lead a pretty boring life, sleep, wake, sleep, wake, eat a little, the song goes on for a long time. You know what though? I don't need any more than that, I am what one could call a happy cat.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if Aries gave away catnip? :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl, you think an add saying free catnip would work?

    ReplyDelete