Thursday, December 31, 2009

That Gray Bengal Tiger


Now I know I'm hard to see in me the pic. That's the point. See I'm dark gray, stripped in black and very hard to keep a fix on. That's just how us Bengal Tigers are. Very cunning, quick witted and sleek. I tell you I walk around this place and no one can see me. Not what I'm posting at the moment.... just letting you know who you are dealing with. Now this is a great contrap the human went out for. Tell ya I was just as happy to sharpen the claws on the sofa, he just yelled at me all the time, and well now I use this little cardboard box sharpener. I look out the corner of my eye, I see Neo sitting on the table. I do believe that is fear I see. He sees me over here sharpening and is worried I am getting ready to jump him again. Well guess what? He's right! Someone has to be the leader here. This has been my ground since I put the human in line, and told him how its gonna be, I'm the king here. So with Neo being suspicious and all I am gonna stroll back to the bedroom for a bit, I hate when he knows its coming. I will just wait here for a while till the dust settles and will get at him then. Time to sleep for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment