Sunday, April 19, 2009

boring


Wish the Pirate guy forgot and left something on the patio again. I just love the world from up here. Now he's got the door closed and I can't get out there, I'm so bored in here. Nothing to do but just lay here staring at the ceiling. Ah wait he said I can go back out now...

Well not so great, its raining a little bit. Now I know why Neo is so grumpy when he has to work in this stuff. I guess its not so bad though, I can always hang real close to the building where the rain isn't falling.
at least I can always go back in if I want to.
Seems like the humans are trusting me now to know how far its save for me to jump and this is definitely to far. Like duh, you know?

I do remember hearing stories about another tiger Neo had years ago.
Molly was nuts man, she jumped off the roof onto the car hood in the driveway. Man that is pretty gutsy I would say.
So anyway I'm gonna go hang inside for a bit. Seems easier to stay dry in there. Take it easy man.

1 comment: