Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Life

So did get out on the balcony, checked on the furniture and all that then suddenly, as suddenly as I got out here I had an insatiable desire to be on the other side of the door. I can't help it, just like my need to kill birds and small rodents I need to be on the other side of the door. Anyway all my toys are in the Great Room, and I don't really like the way Pirate picks me up and drops me in the Room. I don't like not being in control of where I am going.

Really though, I'm not here to talk about my "other side" syndrome, I have a therapist to talk about those things. Does any one there know this cat on the other side? He seems to follow me around . I always see him at the window on the bedroom door and the one in the bathroom too. Well anyhow, its ok ... I don't mind so much, its nice to have a follower sometimes; and everyone wants to be with me, I'm just the coolest cat and best hunter that ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment