Sunday, April 26, 2009


I really can't believe this... a squirrel, one of my favorite meals (actually I have no idea what they taste like but I'm sure its better than this cereal) is standing on my balcony, laughing hysterically at me. The only thing keeping me from jumping him and snapping his neck was this darn screen door. What's with this screen door any how? Keep creatures out? I thought that was my job.
I am so humiliated, my dinner, laughing at me. Might as well take a stick and jab at me through a cage. These hunger pains are all Pirate's fault. If that screen had been open I would be chowing on squirrel fricassee or roasted squirrel breast (I hear its best when extra rare). I'm sorta mad at him at this point. Not sure what, but I will get him back for this. Apparently ignoring him is not the way to go, he just comes back here and tickles me. Grrrrrrr... I am so pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment