Sunday, June 14, 2009

humans


"don't look I'm still naked"

You humans are so weird, not only do you wear clothes, but the brand and style seems to define what you are all about. Blue jeans are the casual look, I see the business men in theirs kakies, and knit slacks being all important and such ... But the top is the clincher... I don't see Pirate in a tie on a day to day basis, he is more the kakie or what ever you call those and a golf outing shirt. He looks pretty cool ( ladies, he is taken but quite a sight, and this coming from a male cat). So I ask What the f --- happened to your fur, you take other animal fur and make coats, you even make matterials yourself to make coats out of. What the .... I mean why drop the real coat when you know its gonna be just as if not colder next year? You guy's (and girls) blow my mind. You ladies are more than this guy cat can handle, you have to choose pants, jeans, dress, skirt, mini skirt, skort??? the list goes on, and with most of those (save for the dress) you need to find a top that matches, goes with and is appropriate. Take this Obama chick. All in the news with the paparatci and all saying sleeves and shit. Well get this, how bout she shows up in a birthday suit. Greener for the nation, is what's natural and no one knows what brand, style or color she can afford/likes. Am I brave for going around naked? well shit no. I am a freaking cat, I go naked and thats that. My stripes are quite nice though. Even seen some comedy where the guy opens his closet and everthing is the same. I don't quite get the joke, I wear the same stripes everyday. Ladies, again, cool out, they're just feeding units, whats the big deal? And humans; there is a god, I am going to heaven cause there are no rules here in the animal world. We do what is natural and god is good with that. (I would never think of killing another cat).

No comments:

Post a Comment