Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family

I've seem him drop an antelope, I do see that my attack in some ways does seem to mimic my other cousin, Achilles is his name.

Dude is brave, Pirate tried to give me a bath some time back, I was like, I'm not having anything to do with this. He must be experienced at this cat-bath thing, He won this round. I'll chase water drops but to deal with large amounts of water at one time is not my idea of having a good time. Anything over my toes is entirely too deep. I mean if my prey decides to cross the river, I say go on, I'll find another victim. I wouldn't get into a situation like that anyhow, I know how to choose my battlegrounds, and I don't go near lakes or rivers. Of course I have heard Achilles rave about how good some fish are. But I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one, water is just to frightening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment