Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just day dreaming




















Please note the family similarities in me and my older cousin Dagger. Some in the family say we could be twins. Not so sure I would go that far, but as one of the handsome members of my family I'll take it as a compliment. I do have Dagger's eyes and our stripes are similar.

Dagger and I do keep in touch, thank goodness for the computer age. He tells me he is well, life in sanctuary is great, he said sorta like being a house cat but you live outside. Wouldn't that be cool? He is telling me his brother and sister are having a tough time out in the jungles of Asia. Yea I guess times are tough every where. (make note to self, call Simba later tonight)
Dagger said he mauled a human once, left a horrid taste in his mouth.
I kinda figured so much,(any animal that cooks their meat can't taste that good.)
You people freak me out. The pretty female here is always slaving over that contraption she
calls the "Stove". I just can't figure out why you don't just kill something and eat it, there's a ton of deer that run through this place. I'm just not big on this cooking thing. I know I'm getting a little off subject here.

Speaking of the deer, wouldn't it be cool to be a mountain lion and stalk, track, and take down one of those bigger bucks? oh man, gives me shivers up my spine. Reminds me of the antelope stories Dagger has told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment